PROPERTY MANAGER - v2.0A Update instructions
If you previously installed the PROPERTY MANAGER and Musick Manager, follow these instructions to update your computer to the latest version.
1) Stop the Musick Manager and the Musick Provider.
2) Un-install the previous version of the Musick Manager and
2) Re-install the Musick Manager, Musick Provider and PROPERTY MANAGER (server and workstation). Follow installation instructions on the "Property Manager Installation Instructions".
you are installing the PROPERTY MANAGER on a standalone computer, the
database, Musick Provider and Musick Manager will be installed on one
computer. For your convenience the PMStandAlone.exe contains all of the
components in one easy install. To install everything on one computer, click
Follow the instructions on the "Test Drive
Property Manager" page.
Follow the instructions on the "Test Drive Property Manager" page.
3) If prompted to "Re-start", complete all of the installs and then "Re-start" the computer.
4) To start the Musick Provider automatically as a service, go to "Control Panel" - "Administration Tools" - "Services". Select "Properties" for Musick Provider. Change the "Startup Type:" to Automatic. Click "Start" to start the Musick Provider.
5) Convert database to v2.0A. Run the program "Convert20A.exe" located in the Musick Provider folder under Program files - Musick International, Inc.
6) Run the latest Service Pack on the database. Run the program "MSPInstaller.exe" from the Musick Provider folder. The Service Pack Install may also be started by selecting ‘START’, ‘PROGRAMS’, ‘Musick Provider’, ‘Service Pack Installer’
7) Start the Musick Manager and connect to the Provider. Remember to change the Provider IP to the "Computer Name" where the Provider is installed. Make sure the port is 30164. The default ID is "Admin" and the password is "admin". Note case sensitive.
8) Verify GL Transfer options. This version enhanced the transfer of GL transactions. The default transfer method will be "Detail". To consolidate entries, change the setting on the "GL Transfer" tab on the options screen.
We have received many comments on ease of use and speed. So keep those comments coming. Send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Musick International has been writing professional state of the art business software for over 22 years. We are very proud of our products and support. If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know. email@example.com
Thank You for selecting the PROPERTY MANAGER.
Management software that installs and runs over the internet.