MANAGER Sample Data
Note: Sample data is installed with the installation of PROPERTY MANAGER. Follow these directions only if you want to restore the original sample data.
1) Start the Musick Provider. Click on
2) The Server Connection screen will display. Select Local Provider Connection and click Connect. The default password is "admin". Note case sensitive.
3) The Musick Provider Console screen will display.
4) Select the Databases tab.
5) In list of databases right click on the PM20C and select Restore Database.
6) The Restore Database screen will display.
7) Locate the Musick Provider Backup (*.MPB) file in the Sample Data folder.. For PROPERTY MANAGER locate the PM20CSampleData.mpb file.
8) Backup Information is displayed. Review the information. Lines in Green will be restored. Lines in Yellow will remain unchanged.
9) Click "Next" to restore the database.
10) Select Finish.
You for selecting THE PROPERTY MANAGER.
information and support please contact your dealer or Musick
Management software that increases management control and profits.