What are the Upgrade Features in FixIT Plus version 6.1F?
- FixIT Plus now has a "Progress Meter". The
progress meter shows an ESTIMATED
time! The intention of the progress meter is to give the
user some idea of where FixIT is in respect to processing
- FixIT Plus has enhanced routines to handle the repair of
Sparse Files. FixIT Plus has always repaired sparse
files. However version 6.1F will recognize that a file is
sparse, it will correct the file faster, report it on the
FixIT error log and report the number of records salvaged
from the sparsed area of the file.
- FixIT Plus now prints a message "User Aborted
FixIT" in the error log if the user aborts or
- FixIT will now automatically process the selected items
on the Start List in application order. example.. FixIT
will run on AR the IC then OE regardless of there Start
List names. This is import if you need to correct OE
New Reports added to FixIT Plus:
- Print Version List: This will print all of the
applications and version on your ACCPAC Plus Version
- Print Start List: this will print all applications,
versions, the path and extension information from your
ACCPAC Plus Start List.
- US PR 6.1C: there is now additional verifaction of the PR
history file. FixIT will now verify for duplicate
historical sequences and for invalid employee codes.
- If the IC picking sequence for the Item Location file
gets set to blank rather than to default, FixIT will
reset it to the default picking sequence.
- TBR: There is additional verifation of the TBR history
- JC 6.1A: There is additional verification of detail to
summary to Job Master according to the database
- GL 6.1A: There is additional verifaction of the G/L
- OE 6.1B: The Credit Note Audit list and Invoice Audit
list are now verified by FixIT.
- AP 6.1A: There is additional verifaction of the Tax
- SA 6.1A: FixIT will now check for duplicates in the SA
[ FAQ | FixIT
Plus FAQ's | Support Center
| Product Center | Download Area | Home ]