When you suspect problems with your Accpac Plus or Sage Accpac data -- or if your data integrity check reports errors, let the experts at Musick International repair your data quickly and accurately. Musick International has been repairing data since 1982. We will not share your data or any of your information.
1) Compress the
corrupted data using a Zip utility. We recommend a pass
2) Upload the
Zip file to our FTP site. Please contact Musick Technical Support to obtain a
user id and pass
Note: Microsoft XP "My Computer" on the desktop has FTP built in. Simply open "My Computer" or "Windows Explorer" and paste the above link into the "Address".
3) Notify us when the upload is complete. We will retrieve the file and remove it.
4) We will inspect the data to determine the corruption and correct the data. This may involve reviewing specific records in the data.
5) When the
repair is complete, we will compress and pass
6) You will be notified via telephone or email about the availability of the corrected data.
7) The data will then be removed from the FTP site when we have conformation that the data has been retrieved successfully.
8) When the repair is complete, the data will be deleted from all locations at your request.
With Musick's extensive knowledge and background with Accpac data, we will repair any problem you may
have with your accounting data. You'll be back in business in no
If you would like further information about this service, please call us at (800) 760-6836 or fax us at (719) 395-4046 or email email@example.com.
Repairing data since 1982.
Note: The data must be repairable.
Musick International will not share your data or any of your information.
Sage Accpac is a registered trademark of Sage Software, Inc.